The world of photography is very wide. Top ranking photography portraits are created every year to bring forth the culture, values and the living styles of the people all around us. These photography portraits are the further source of learning about the creativity of several photographers in the world. The top ranking portrait photographers that are known for their works include the following:
1. Steve McCurry is known for capturing the people belonging to the deprived and forgotten areas of the world. His photograph taken of the Afghanistan refugee girl became the most viral in the 1980s. As the picture represented the girl from the most conservative society of the world hence soon after its publishing in the journal of the National Geographic it became the most seen and recognized photograph of those times. The overall rating of his works is very high.
2. Lee Jeffries has made revolution in the world of the black and white portraits. He has given a new looked and features to the human life photographed through his lens. He is known for portraying the emotions and the feelings of the people he has captured. His main theme is basically hope, happiness and progress. He loves to accentuate the eyes as he feels that they are the best portrayal of the emotions and the feelings.
3. Jimmy Nelsson: the tribal world has always attracted the photographers but the skill to portray them in the true spirit is rarely felt and observed in all the photographers. The photography portrait expert Jimmy Nelsson has carved his name in this field. His camera has well portrayed what he actually observes. The tribal people living across 16 different regions and countries are well defined through his photographs. These wordless creations are creative enough to tell the story of the tribal world.
4. Rehahn: the war and misery hit Vietnam has always been an inspiration for Rehahn. He wants his photographs to capture not what is seen in the subject but also what is deep inside him.
5. Eric Lafforgue: his subjects mostly belong to the North Korea. He loves to tell the tale of their lives through his photographs. He wants his photographs to become the story tellers of the region. He mostly worked on the areas of Namibia and Kurdistan too after his main theme of the northern part of Korea.
6. Manny Librodo: the works falling under the portfolio of this great photographer have less to do with storytelling, but they actually concentrate on the works of art and creativity. It is not merely story telling but the truth of life. The famous works include ‘Photoshop wizard’.
7. Lisa Kristine: his main area is the humanity. His works include the people of 100 different countries. It is like a collection of the cultures given the form of the cultural documentation. She wants people to become independent and get rid of the slave culture of the world, and she has communicated this message through her photographs.
8. David Lazar: the photographs in his collection are the exhibitors of the cultures and values of the people of Brazil, Bangladesh and Kenya.
9. Joel Santos: the subjects in his photographs are the exhibit of the emotions and feelings.
10. Phil Borges: his photographs include the subjects of Tibet.