The world of Portrait Photography is very wide. Today this is one of the acclaimed branches of photography. The list of the portrait photographers is very large but in this list the best portrait photographers are those that fulfill the creative desires of the viewers also. The prominent names in this list are as follows:
- Steve McCurry became a renowned photographer after capturing the innocent face of the Afghan refugee girl who had left the war hit country of hers and entered into a refugee camp in Pakistan. The photo soon became the highly appreciated picture on the opening page of the National Geographic magazine. His photo creations are numerous but his name became popular after this great click. He was successfully able to capture the deprivation and the sadness behind the eyes that were deprived of their fundamental right of living in their country among their people. The photograph no doubt created the strong impression in the minds of several people all over the world but it were the eyes of the girl that really attracted the people all over the world.
- Lee Jeffries has carved his name in the world of the black and white photography. The homeless people are his main subject. He is attracted towards the stories behind the homeless lives. Instead of writing the story he captures them through the lens of the camera. The silent characters become vocal in the works of this photographer. The lens helps one understand that what the story behind each of them is. The viewer as looks on the photograph becomes a part of his amazing photographic stories.
- Jimmy Nelsson is fascinated by the tribal life. To fulfill this desire and passion he started traveling all over the world, and captured more than 16 countries in this context. The photographs are a great collection to tell the story of these simple yet complex people. His works are collected in the form of a photographic catalog.
- Rehann is a world famous photographer that has infused the life of Vietnam, Rajasthan and Cuba with a new thrill. His camera has not just captured the people but actually the heart and soul of the culture, traditions and history of the region. His true to real photographers have made him the real best portrait photographer in the world of photography. He by no means can be ignored.
- Eric Lafforgue has written the story of the faces residing in the North Korea, along with the tribes of Namibia and the Yezedis of Kurdistan. He has completely represented the most fascinating tales of these people through the lens of his camera in a detailed manner. The people represent the actual story behind the photographs.
- Manny Librodo is also known as the ‘Photoshop wizard’. His works are the real pieces of creativity and art. He is not less than the painter and a writer.