Maternity Portrait Photography Posing Guide
If you’re setting up your mind for a maternity photo shoot it is good to have some poses in mind before getting started with the couple, Family or mom to be. Browsing through sample maternity photos can be a good way to get some ideas and inspiration for your own photo shoots.
You can save this page so you can easily access it when you are looking for some ideas for your own maternity shoots. In this guide we’ll illustrate more than a few unusual types of poses that are universal and pre admired with maternity photo shoots. Here we come with the account of the styles that anyone can use to portray on his/her own regarding the photo shoot or may ask the photographer to follow some favorite styles.
- Capture the whole Belly Profile from the front.
- Some shots of Belly pictures from Below.
- Capturing moments of Mother Looking at the Belly.
- Snapping mother from the above while she is lying down.
- You may go by asking mother peeking from behind the door or window.
- Making memories by casting shadow of mother, couple or family.
- Ask your couple to hold hands for a candid and natural looking photo.
- Ask them stand back to back just to show off their baby bump a little more.
- Get the couple closer to each other to lean until touching foreheads together for a really sweet photo.
- Get them to hug each other to make the shot more sincere and emotional to capture language of the striking stage of life.
- If they are not serious type, ask them to feel free to go goofy and have fun showcasing their cute relationship a memory.
- Beside the full body shots make sure that you get expecting couples’ close ups zoomed in her cute belly fully.
- Make father or mother posing the Hands of in shape of a Heart on or around the belly.
- Mother and Father Kissing can also make a romantic memory of that time.
- Father Kissing the Belly will make the snap more promising to the relation.
- Father Reaching around Mother will add more sincerity to the shoot.
- One Hand above and one Below Belly can also be another good pose.
- Both Hands below Belly takes the shoot to welcoming a new born in a warm way, i.e., and a welcoming gesture.
- Asking mom to be to lean on Back will add comfort to the expressive shoot.
- Seated Indian Style will make a difference if one wants to add sitting postures.
- The other suggested poses are with different types of props like
- Next to a Window
- With a Ribbon
- Wrapping the bump in a Sheet
- With Baby Shoes
- With baby Blocks
- With Ultrasound
- Maternity balloons
- Kids clothes
- Revealing gender using crown(for baby girl) or moustache(for baby boy)
- Kids toys
- Umbrella as a maternity prop
- Using photo frame as a prop
- Using banners as props
- Using belly painted with stickers
I hope you have a bit more idea about maternity photo shoot poses, leave on your comments if it added some help to your shoot.